Our European facial begins with cleansing to remove makeup and impurities, followed by an exfoliation process that removes dead skin cells and generates skin cell turnover.
Next, the pores are deeply cleaned with steam and then an extraction process for a deeper cleaning. (this can be uncomfortable to some and may leave some redness for a few hours). Extractions are always followed with disinfection and then a soothing and antiseptic ampoule with a facial massage to stimulate circulation and further detoxification.
A mask is applied appropriate to the skin type and condition. A relaxing massage of the neck and shoulders and a moisturizer with spf completes this detoxifying treatment.
The European facial will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to greet the world with a healthy, glowing complexion.
Some of the benefits of a European facial are:
• unclogs the pores and removes all impurities including black heads, whiteheads and pimples;
• detoxifies the skin for better circulation of blood to the face and adjoining areas;
• relaxes tension in the face and reduces the onset of headaches between the eyes;
• stimulates cellular renewal and reduces blemishes;
• hydrates the skin for a rejuvenated, youthful look to your face.
Allow 1 hour – $85